Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Solusi Jika iTunes Store Nggak Bisa Dibuka

Solusi Jika iTunes Store Nggak Bisa Dibuka

Suddenly and without warning I was unable to connect to the iTunes Store from my Vista home computer. It just hung there in the “Loading…” phase. I could access the iTunes Store from each of the other computers in my house but that didn’t help me any. How utterly annoying to lose access to the iTunes Store, podcasts, album artwork, etc. from the only computer in my house on which I keep my iTunes library…and for no apparent reason.
For DAYS I tried every conceivable internet suggestion to resolve the problem including: modifying router settings, anti-virus settings, firewall settings, iTunes settings, browser settings, uninstalling, re-installing, rebooting, doing a system restore…to no avail. And Apple’s website was pathetically useless.
Then some tech-head, aka “My Hero”, offered this 60-second solution from an online forum: delete the iTunes preferences file in two places. Here’s how:
Cara I: (terbaik/teruji)
I got it, so for future reference, here is what i did:
Start --> Programs --> Accessories (Right Click on Command Prompt) --> Run as Administrator
then type in:
netsh winsock reset
whabam! it worked
Cara II:
1. Close iTunes.
2. Delete the iTunesPrefs.xml file from C:Users+user name+AppDataRoamingApple ComputeriTunes.
3. Delete the iTunesPrefs.xml file from C:Users+user name+AppDataLocalApple ComputeriTunes.
4. Launch iTunes & follow the setup prompts.
VoilĂ ! I be iTunes happy again!
By the way, for those who have trouble finding the files, note that AppData is a hidden folder. You can “unhide” hidden folders, files, etc., as follows (for Windows 7 — earlier versions have different ways to do this):
1. In Windows Explorer, click on Organize
2. Choose Folder and search options
3. Click of the View tab
4. Navigate to Files and Folders | Hidden Files and Folders
— this should already be visible
5. Enable Show hidden files, folders, and drives
Cara III:
Hi,
There is simple solution for that case (forWindows 7, 64):
1. C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache\AppleApplicationSupport 2.0.1
2. Right click
3. Uninstall
4. C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache\AppleApplicationSupport 1.5.2
5. Right click
6. Install
7. Restart Windows
It's all

1 comment:

  1. Great.. it works. I've tried method 1 on my vista. Just simply type that "magic" command :))
    I've been looking for a long time to solve this iTunes Store-connection problem and your suggestion is really helpful. Thanks a lot bro :)

    ReplyDelete